Sunday, July 5, 2009

SSB (Secret Single Behavior)

SSB stands for Secret Single Behavior. I am told that the saying comes from an episode of Sex & the City, but I am not sure. An SSB is something that you do as a single person that you wouldn't necessarily do if you were in front of other people. Yesterday, as I was doing a SSB I started thinking about just how many I have. I have been single for two and a half years now and so these behaviors have started adding up.

Confession is supposed to be good for the soul so here are my top SSBs:
  • I love to eat potato salad and plain chips together. I have no clue why. I don't mix them up or anything. I sort of use the potato salad as a dip for the chips.
  • I eat ice. In fact, I love to eat ice. It is annoying so I can only do it when I am by myself.
  • I talk to my dogs. Not full on conversations, but I do talk to them.
  • I can spend over an hour in the bathtub. It relaxes me, Ok?
  • I work out to Dance Dance Revolution
  • I sleep with the TV on
  • I don't buy chips that often, but if I do and if I buy Cheetos puffs I eat them with a fork.

Those are the main ones. I am sure I have some other quirks but these are the top offenders. I wonder what other people's SSBs are like????

No comments:

Post a Comment